Monday 23 November 2020

Review of The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare

 


This was a perfect addition to my Shadowhunters Collection.


This gorgeous illustrated paperback helps bring to life the enigma that is Magnus Bane, it comprises of 11 interesting stories from the life of this immortal wizard. Magnus Bane has become a fan favourite for all fans of the shadowhunter world who sit and read the main books and wonder how he becomes the character that he is. He is a consistent character and plot point to all of the story lines. While everyone knows that we will never fully understand and truly there is never a way for us to learn everything about him … would everyone believe the stories he would tell us. These stories help shed a light on his often elusive character and they are also the stories which he would not have wanted to tell us.


I loved this edition of stories and Magnus is one of my favorite characters in the Shadowhunter universe. I loved diving deeper into his life and it helped me understand, if only a little, what makes him tick and understand how he became the person he has. His enigmatic character drew me in when I was introduced to us in The Mortal Instruments and this was the book i was looking for. I have already recommended this to some of my fellow book lovers and they have got caught by his personality and flair for life. I would love to have another installment of this book and have a second edition.


For your copy of this book please click the following link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bane-Chronicles